Nulled Xenforo

Dont use nulled Xenforo, Support the development of it and get a license for christ sake. You are not going to get any help if you snoop that low and use nulled xenforo.

Buy a license you will get the most upto date version and not a copy full of malware and shit.

j05h

that's not very poggers of you
MVP
You understand that there's a 99% chance that the nulled xF copy you just got is infected with malware and will leak all your users' data?

hahaha good choice mate

Yoda

Benj looks like a upside down potato chip
MVP
Glad people are now telling him off, already reported his server website to xenforo. Not only does nulled versions have risk but it makes it easier for people to find vulnerabilities since the security was bypassed in order to null it.

You understand that there's a 99% chance that the nulled xF copy you just got is infected with malware and will leak all your users' data?

hahaha good choice mate

Wasn’t aware of this, I was actually going to purchase a license but was talked out of it by a reputable web designer who in return offered to install a nulled version of xenforo
if i instead paid for a more expensive design from him.

hahaha good choice mate

Wasn’t aware of this, I was actually going to purchase a license but was talked out of it by a reputable web designer who in return offered to install a nulled version of xenforo

Yoda

MVP
Are you talking about Joshua C?

Yoda

MVP
Would report the "Web Developer" to Xenforo and Minemen (If he/she is a member here) That is crazy for a web developer to state that.
Na Joshua C is banned on here cause he copied Ben J stuff. But he is being targeted by Xenforo along with all his customers. Which is why I'm now looking for a new web theme developer.

tbh I aint going to hate, I been there, time is tough and money is tight, chances are its infected but from my prior experience with it and with developers who get hired to remove malware from nulled software half the time the server its sending data to is offline as a majority of them are, there are a few that are dynamic hosts for instance a domain, all someone has to do is assign it to a active host and the malware will start broadcasting data, but chances of the malware taking effect is low.

Na Joshua C is banned on here cause he copied Ben J stuff. But he is being targeted by Xenforo along with all his customers. Which is why I'm now looking for a new web theme developer.
OI you green alien, I will slap you if you talk about my boo thang Joshua, he is godly dev, Bens report on MCM got denied cause he had valid evidence, ben is legit a annoying dude tbh, this whole situation is jokes....

No one is talking about Joshua C here, stop bringing that guy. One of my friends bought a license off him, he transferred it to it, attached his domain, and his username to get the addons,so I don't think he was selling nulled license unless you didn't bought it yourself, you can't say. And since you said his code is awful, why are you still using his theme? On mcm, I saw your rep on dub/dice where you paid him but asked for a refund for the theme? really if you really hate that theme, why did you asked for a refund lol. Let's not argue, BenJ who literally copied MCM is banning someone who copied his SITE, which MCM rejected.

- If you ban me for this post Ben ima b mad at your censorship.

j05h

MVP
tbh I aint going to hate, I been there, time is tough and money is tight, chances are its infected but from my prior experience with it and with developers who get hired to remove malware from nulled software half the time the server its sending data to is offline as a majority of them are, there are a few that are dynamic hosts for instance a domain, all someone has to do is assign it to a active host and the malware will start broadcasting data, but chances of the malware taking effect is low.
But would you really take that small, yet still existent chance, of your entire database being leaked?

But would you really take that small, yet still existent chance, of your entire database being leaked?
I mean if your forum is to the point of having enough of a following for you to care about it then you can probably look into purchasing a license, if its for a startup / new business / random community then honestly who gives a toss about your petty database, I am quite familiar with the Leaked Database Market, no one would ever be interested in a database with less than 50k+ lines (rows), they use this info for email hacking, bruteforcing etc...

j05h

MVP
I mean if your forum is to the point of having enough of a following for you to care about it then you can probably look into purchasing a license, if its for a startup / new business / random community then honestly who gives a toss about your petty database, I am quite familiar with the Leaked Database Market, no one would ever be interested in a database with less than 50k+ lines (rows), they use this info for email hacking, bruteforcing etc...
Are you joking? It doesn't matter about how it can be used, it matters that it happened in the first place. That can completely tarnish a brand's reputation and even instigate legal action.

The thing that you're missing though is ethics. You're pretty much robbing someone of their money. Would you do that on the street? Hopefully not. By using a nulled version of xF, you're ripping of the development team who have put years and years and years into creating a product from which they derive their living from.

Don't have enough money for XenForo? Use a free alternative such as MyBB or Flarum, but for god's sake don't even think for one second about using nulled software.

You'll regret it.

Jordan

Developer & Manager
Suspended
Let’s just confirm, your actively involved in a market that illegally transfers unauthorized personal information for malicious intent?

Let’s just confirm, your actively involved in a market that illegally transfers unauthorized personal information for malicious intent?
No, I am familiar with the black market for malicious files, databases etc, I do actively speak with people who do this kind of stuff and I have spent many hours learning and understanding the market, I do not involve myself in these less than legitimate trades / sales.