External link rules.

I've asked a similar question towards another marketplace, while I haven't gotten an answer from them about this.
I figured it's worth asking about the topic here as well.

On the official resource rules, it states the following; 4.4b Resources may not collect private information from users.
While this does not fall directly under external links - I have a question about that rule (4.3a) as well.
Does Minemen allow for utm parameters on external links, e.g.

example.com/plugin-name?utm_source=minemen&utm_medium=download&utm_campaign=plugin-name

Google does anonymice any PII, and if the external link handles GA correctly within GDPR rules no information is sent to Google without expressed consent.

Also, under; 4.3a Posting external links for the primary download is prohibited. Resources may list links to its dependencies if applicable.
I would like some clarification on primary download, does this mean that the external link may not be pointed to e.g.
example.com/plugins/download/plugin.jar, with a direct download as the user hits the link.
It must, therefore, be pointing to a landing page of some kind with a download action instead?

Yoda

Benj looks like a upside down potato chip
MVP
Been 24 hours no, no staff in sight, so I'm using it ...

#bump !
Bumping it won't help. Staff have probably looked over this thread and are waiting for BenJ to reply since this is more of a technical question and I believe only 2 members of the staff team are able to handle such things or have the knowledge to answer your question completely rather than having 2-3 different people answering your question.