Name
Screenshots of everything
discord? Amount of players
custom discord bot?
Custom plugins?
Builds? Exclusive or semi
Website/theme?
Buycraft setup?

No one will tak to you seriously if nothing is shown, if need be DM me Coasty#0001 or dm on website and I can see what you’re selling.

Alontrle

Might want to add some of the following

Name
Screenshots of everything
discord? Amount of players
custom discord bot?
Custom plugins?
Builds? Exclusive or semi
Website/theme?
Buycraft setup?

No one will tak to you seriously if nothing is shown, if need be DM me Coasty#0001 or dm on website and I can see what you’re selling.
Stop trashing my threads. I have had 7 people contact me so far. I can't just say the information publicly as I do not want the players knowing. I will discuss that all in DMs to potential buyers as I have to the last 7 people who have contacted me. I don't have shit for rep on Minemen but elsewhere I'm fairly well known. So if you don't like the post then just move on please, you don't need to comment on my every thread trying to call me out. I know what I'm doing and I seriously can't let the players know it's sold until I sell it because I'm depressed as fuck and I can't deal with the people freaking out on me for selling it. I'm in an extremely shitty situation IRL and I need to pay my bills

hatred

Forum Moderator
Forum Mod
Stop trashing my threads. I have had 7 people contact me so far. I can't just say the information publicly as I do not want the players knowing. I will discuss that all in DMs to potential buyers as I have to the last 7 people who have contacted me. I don't have shit for rep on Minemen but elsewhere I'm fairly well known. So if you don't like the post then just move on please, you don't need to comment on my every thread trying to call me out. I know what I'm doing and I seriously can't let the players know it's sold until I sell it because I'm depressed as fuck and I can't deal with the people freaking out on me for selling it. I'm in an extremely shitty situation IRL and I need to pay my bills
That isn't trashing threads. He replied with actual information that potential buyers would want to know. I might have been interested but considering you put absolutely zero information, I'm not even going to bother asking you about any of it. As Yoda said, I'd recommend listing some things about the server and showcasing your assets.

Alontrle

That isn't trashing threads. He replied with actual information that potential buyers would want to know. I might have been interested but considering you put absolutely zero information, I'm not even going to bother asking you about any of it. As Yoda said, I'd recommend listing some things about the server and showcasing your assets.
He replies to every thread of mine with a response. I'm getting fucking annoyed about it. I can't make a single post without Yoda having a comment. I'm seriously about done with this shit because no one else cared on the other platforms I used. I can't provide the info unless you dm me. I have a full several page document for anyone who DMs me but I guess you guys can't follow my instructions so I don't want to sell to you anyways.

You seem to be Childish as it is, and that reflects on how your server is running and handled he was simply asking you a question about the server. You provided no details just said A server, like we as buyers need more information outside just a server, Such as what @Yoda Stated above The details make what a server is and how it is running Reflects.

Also Stating "
I'm not selling to someone I do not like, sorry mate. I want to continue working with the new owner and you constantly cause issues with me so I'm not even gonna bother mate. Sorry.

"

Is Very Concerning as if you where serious about selling you would not be getting upset over someone simply asking For Details Like That's a bit absurd, But anyways Best of Luck, Just try to have more people skills when selling and don't take anything offensive it was just some helpful Criticism.

Yoda

Benj looks like a upside down potato chip
MVP
You seem to be Childish as it is, and that reflects on how your server is running and handled he was simply asking you a question about the server. You provided no details just said A server, like we as buyers need more information outside just a server, Such as what @Yoda Stated above The details make what a server is and how it is running Reflects.

Also Stating "
I'm not selling to someone I do not like, sorry mate. I want to continue working with the new owner and you constantly cause issues with me so I'm not even gonna bother mate. Sorry.

"

Is Very Concerning as if you where serious about selling you would not be getting upset over someone simply asking For Details Like That's a bit absurd, But anyways Best of Luck, Just try to have more people skills when selling and don't take anything offensive it was just some helpful Criticism.
Would suggest quoting what he said

Alontrle

Also Stating "

"

I already likely have a seller. Yoda constantly trashes my every thread so of course I wouldn't even offer to him. Minemen is a joke to me at this point lmao cause everyone feels the need to call you out. I'll stick to the other places with more mature folks. Really, if you don't like a post just move along.

I already likely have a seller. Yoda constantly trashes my every thread so of course, I wouldn't even offer to him. Minemen is a joke to me at this point lmao cause everyone feels the need to call you out. I'll stick to the other places with more mature folks. Really, if you don't like a post just move along.
mature Folks, your the one being immature my guy, Mc-market is the same exact way its all mature your offering a server and questions are asked, and you take offense to it all, If Yoda is having that much of an Issue with you report him simple, if you feel attacked ignore him just leave it, Mc-market would be 10X worse then here with Toxicity

Yoda

Benj looks like a upside down potato chip
MVP
mature Folks, your the one being immature my guy, Mc-market is the same exact way its all mature your offering a server and questions are asked, and you take offense to it all, If Yoda is having that much of an Issue with you report him simple, if you feel attacked ignore him just leave it, Mc-market would be 10X worse then here with Toxicity
Bro leave it xD

Not worth a warn, everyone can see his immaturity. If you feel that strongly you can always leave a feedback no reason to continue on with this thread.

mayo

VIP
take a chill pill.
mans was jus' tryna help you sell the server.

Alontrle

Hm, my post on the other platform had 0 trashing and 0 advertising of other forums. Literally, you say they're more toxic while proving the opposite. As I'll continue to keep saying...If you don't like the post, move along. That's all I want you to do, and I don't think that's immature of me to ask.

Alontrle

take a chill pill.
mans was jus' tryna help you sell the server.
He has commented on almost every post of mine on this website with a snarky response trying to call me out. It's clear Yoda just does not like me and likes to cause issues. So I'm done with it. He can just not respond to my posts if he doesn't like them. I don't need to constantly deal with thread trashing (even if it's minor) because some kid doesn't like me. Frankly if he doesn't like my posts, he should just move on. It gets annoying when I can't make a SINGLE post without him trying to call me out.

PandaIsland

There is nothing wrong with providing little detail, if you know what your doing you should be able to work out what the server is like example
small community most likely means 5-30 players
It has graphics and some custom plugins
He wants 350 which most likely means its made between 0-500
He has also said its a prison and skyblock server

and even if you cant work that out just dm him if you slightly interested ask for a name or a logo it legit takes 2 minutes to dm for more information

I agree minemen is trash oh wait thats most of the community

@Alontrle you keep doing you