Competitive Skyblock Server | 375 players on release

Hello ladies, gentlemen, and other

Today, I'm looking for potential buyers for my Competitive Skyblock Server

As I recently started college and need to focus on both that and my IRL business, I'm not 100% sure if I will have time to keep up with this project.

The server peaked at around 375 players on release, after that, it was around 175-200 all time.
All teams are currently waiting for the next season to be released and there isn't really any advertising needed anymore.

What's included?
  • Art (Logo, Icon, Store Icons, Thread Designs)
  • Domain (.com & .net)
  • Discord (500+ members, around 30 active island leaders)
  • Server Files (Full server files of map 1)
  • Discord Servers
  • Discord Bot
  • Lots of Island leader contacts (+- 75 islands)
  • Previous advertising
  • Custom plugins
  • Full map (incl. PvP warp)
Basically, your own costs would be the server machine, payouts, and possibly a management team. As the first map is already over, the server kind of got the trust of the players which means there will be more donations from now on.

More information can be provided to serious buyers. (Might add some more information later)
I'm NOT selling anything separately, it needs to be (almost) the whole package

Interested or want to know more? Please contact me on Discord: Xiri#0001
I'm not interested in having an auction for this and would prefer to privately sell this.

Current offer: $500
BIN: $1,900 (negotiable)

Last edited:

Harris

Middleman & Manager
Supporter
I'd recommend putting a starting bid or a estimate, also telling us the name of the server and some of the artwork. Just so we get a sense of what we're buying.

I'd recommend putting a starting bid or a estimate, also telling us the name of the server and some of the artwork. Just so we get a sense of what we're buying.
I'm aware of that, however, there's a reason I'm not giving more information publicly.
I'm sure people who are actually looking for a server will contact me.

I'm not a random guy in this community and giving more information might harm the server.

The reason I'm not adding an SB or BIN is that I don't really want to make an auction out of this, I'm just looking for someone to take over ownership (BIN) rather than have 10 different people bidding.

hatred

Forum Moderator
Forum Mod
I'm aware of that, however, there's a reason I'm not giving more information publicly.
I'm sure people who are actually looking for a server will contact me.

I'm not a random guy in this community and giving more information might harm the server.

The reason I'm not adding an SB or BIN is that I don't really want to make an auction out of this, I'm just looking for someone to take over ownership (BIN) rather than have 10 different people bidding.
You still might wanna add a rough estimate of how much you're looking to get. The server sounds nice, good luck!