Hypixel Skyblock Account

[+] MVP+
[+] Hypixel Level 80+
[+] Has Optifine Cape
[+] No Previous Bans
[+] No Previous Owners (Personal Account)
[+] All Collection are almost Maxed (Maxed it before Hypixel recently added new collections)
[+] 28 Minion Slots
[+] 30 Skill Average
[+] Unlocked all free upgrades from the Community Shop (Took over a month to unlock all)
[+] Has 400k emerald collection (not really important but it is halfway through the max emerald armor defense)
[+] Full Access Account
[-] Lost my TID and will not give the OGE (but the email is changable and if ever that you need my OGE for verification purposes, will be glad to help)

Will provide pictures of the items and its inventory if you are interested. This also comes with 29x T11 Snow minion.

This is actually my personal account and I was just wondering how much this will go for. I might sell this because of me being a busy person especially that I am doing a lot of college work and have no time to play.

EDIT: I edited the whole thread and I need to edit the collection part thing because unfortunately, hypixel added new collections again.

Last edited:
MVP+
Has Optifine Cape
No Previous Bans
All Collection Maxed
29 Minion Slots
30 Skill Average
Unlocked all free upgrades from the Community Shop (Took a month to unlock all)

Will provide pictures of the items that it has in its inventory if you are interested. This also comes with 29x T11 Snow minion.

This is actually my personal account and I was just wondering how much this will go for.

Umm What Can I have The with Own Acc I cant Play Hypixel skyblock With Monday

bc my acc get hacked

What cost

Add me discord for more Info

ConnerOPYT#4692