Established Survival Server (OVER $600 IN DONATIONS FIRST 2 WEEKS)

Hey Minemen!

I am here today to possibly sell my survival server, I am really just looking for a good offer. I will not disclose a lot of information about the server, but if you want to know more, please PM me here or @ Daxton#5930 on Discord! Thank you!

Here is the general rundown of the server...
Survival Server
Received Over $600 USD in donations first 2 weeks of launch!
The server launched a few months back!

We have a very unique idea we can share with you that we were working on implementing ASAP.

Technically, the server is read to launch back up again. I just wanted to change a lot around first to make it purrrfect!

Everything You Get!
We have a store page, amazing spawn, couple small custom plugins, discord, multiple logos as well icons, domains, animated banners, staff team, some players read to join, and to top it off we got an amazing discord bot!

I will show pictures, etc, if you PM me and are interested in purchasing this server.

Have a wonderful,
Jr. (Junior)

User attempted to sell this on a prior post.

Warning: Before you buy this, please take note that the domain is NOT in his hands right now, but rather belongs to a former owner of the server itself who decided to take the domain with him. Another thing is that the user has attempted to lie to his staff for the second time, saying he isn't selling the server. Other than that, those are my only warnings, so please, deal with caution.

Thank you.

Hey Minemen!

I am here today to possibly sell my survival server, I am really just looking for a good offer. I will not disclose a lot of information about the server, but if you want to know more, please PM me here or @ Daxton#5930 on Discord! Thank you!

Here is the general rundown of the server...
Survival Server
Received Over $600 USD in donations first 2 weeks of launch!
The server launched a few months back!

We have a very unique idea we can share with you that we were working on implementing ASAP.

Technically, the server is read to launch back up again. I just wanted to change a lot around first to make it purrrfect!

Everything You Get!
We have a store page, amazing spawn, couple small custom plugins, discord, multiple logos as well icons, domains, animated banners, staff team, some players read to join, and to top it off we got an amazing discord bot!

I will show pictures, etc, if you PM me and are interested in purchasing this server.

Have a wonderful,
Jr. (Junior)
User sold this server to a friend of mine named Lee; however, instead of getting ahold of the OG domain, the user bought a new one instead.