Requesting OP Prison Setup

Vibeys

Hey I'm currently requesting a custom prison setup to be made for an upcoming server of mine.
My budget is around $25 if what you provide is high quality & worth while.

A basis of what I'm looking for is a prison server like (play.wildprison.net)
This prison setup should include all new & up to date features.

If you would like to know more about this project please feel free to message me.
DISCORD: iKylq#0001

Hey I'm currently requesting a custom prison setup to be made for an upcoming server of mine.
My budget is around $25 if what you provide is high quality & worth while.

A basis of what I'm looking for is a prison server like (play.wildprison.net)
This prison setup should include all new & up to date features.

If you would like to know more about this project please feel free to message me.
DISCORD: iKylq#0001
Hi. I just wanted to address; you aren’t going to get a prison server setup with only $25. Maybe a bad one, but not a good one. May want to increase your budget!

In addition- with $25, you will not even be close to a prison server like wild prison. Wild Prison has plugins that basically cost way more than simply $25. Good luck to anyone who takes this!

P.S. Don’t expect custom and premium plugins on this setup.

$25? That's gonna get you a non-exclusive setup. And your asking for an exclusive setup, if I am correct?
Yeah— he said “custom.”

My favorite part was that he stated “My budget is around $25 if what you provide is high quality & worth while.”

So funny! That’s the cost for a non-exclusive setup. Try to find a good non-exclusive setup, and build from there. You won’t be getting any high quality setup with that price.