Selling Secured Staff | Make your server more secured! 1.0

Protect your server

Secured Staff helps keep you and your community safe by enforcing staff to use a PIN code they can set. The PIN codes are encrypted inside of the plugin making it secure.

Anyone with the permission staff.pin the server will make use a pin. Easy & Simple no need for complex.
Permissions:

staff.pin (Staff Member)
staff.pin.admin (Administrator / Operator)

Commands:

/sys unblacklist <player> (staff.pin.admin) | After 5 wrong attempts you will be blacklisted from doing anything on the server in case yours or the staff members account was compromised. To unblacklist yourself / the member run this command.
/sys reset <player> (staff.pin.admin) | This command basically resets the users pin to the beginning so they are forced to make a brand new pin.
/sys changepin (staff.pin) | This allows the user to change
/sys (staff.pin) | Displays the Secured Staff help menu / commands

Download the plugin
Put it in your Plugins folder

Support is provided through discord and Mc-Market

Discord gibzac1#9824

This is my first plugin I have up so all funds will go back into development.

I will be providing 2 free Vouch copies (2/2)

To buy add me on discord gibzac1#9824

Don't mean to diss you or your plugin, but I have a plugin that, looks like does more than this for free. I'd recommend adding more to yours to make it worth paying for it. Development in Minecraft is a pretty competitive thing so you always need to one up the other guy.

My plugin: https://minemen.com/resources/authlogin.14/
Its a full on GUI along with encryption. If you can add me on discord I can show you just don't want spam in my thread

Stop trying to avoid it.
You can't avoid life situations by creating a new thread.
Im not a staff member, but dont shitpost his thread, Many people have already stated to create a report against the user on his last thread and provide the evidence.

Would like to point out
  • 1.2 Be nice and respectful to all users.
    • 1.2.1 Do not harass others.
  • 1.13 Do not trash threads with arguments or useless comments unless OP requests.
    • 1.13.1 Do not leave DNDW posts.

Katrine

Thorns - Faustix
MVP
Im not a staff member, but dont shitpost his thread, Many people have already stated to create a report against the user on his last thread and provide the evidence.

Would like to point out
I don't feel like he's violating those rules at least not that much. He was just offering constructive criticism. It was not like he was telling people that @gibdevelopments plugin sucked or anything, but rather said that it would be a good IDEA to add more stuff to it to make it worth the money you pay.

I don't feel like he's violating those rules at least not that much. He was just offering constructive criticism. It was not like he was telling people that @gibdevelopments plugin sucked or anything, but rather said that it would be a good IDEA to add more stuff to it to make it worth the money you pay.
The user edited his message. before he was shit-posting on multiple threads by the thread creator. this is his third thread as was full of his shitposting.

He was referring to something else the user deleted (Calling me a scammer etc) It was all false and was delt with. I am going to be adding new features to the plugin though.