Offering SysAdamant System Administration | One-Offs | Monthly Services | Installation | Optimization

Rex

Private Executive & Business Consultant
MVP
Vouch for Danny! He was very kind and answered all of my questions. I will definitely come back whenever I need system administration work done!

Love the thread design.
My only concern would be your pricing.
Generally speaking, there is a lot of younger aged people owning and running Minecraft servers, and won't be able to afford the prices you have to offer. I'm not sure how successful you have been so far, potentially something that bigger networks with multiple sub servers would look at, but not your every day owner.
Good luck with selling!

Love the thread design.
My only concern would be your pricing.
Generally speaking, there is a lot of younger aged people owning and running Minecraft servers, and won't be able to afford the prices you have to offer. I'm not sure how successful you have been so far, potentially something that bigger networks with multiple sub servers would look at, but not your every day owner.
Good luck with selling!
Hi, I've been doing good working with the mid range and up servers. My services while offered to everyone are more targeted towards people with existing communities.

Reactions: Dan