Suggestion The minemen community made minecraft server.

The concept:
I know we've all been asking for a "minemen.com" minecraft server, but the admins haven't delivered! (yet)
So we've (we as in the voice chat peeps) come up with an idea that will change the admins minds.

The idea:
We want to see a community made resource based minemen minecraft server, meaning: a server made with
minemen community made plugins & resources either requested by admins or suggested by the community.
This will remove the cost of developers and if all goes to plan a fully community made minecraft server will be made.

We have no clue what the gamemode or the servers function will be, hopefully the community can find something out.

What we need:
We need ideas, the gamemodes, features, resources just everything related to this project.

If you're excited to see more of this then we need to get this to @Benj or @Spaz!

If you have any suggestions / ideas please mention them in a comment.

- Note -
This server will most likely belong to the admins, we (the voice chat peeps) are not in charge of this it is simply our idea.
This idea can be changed, it is not set in place.

Please let us know how you feel about this idea / concept in the comments below.

Been suggested before...
Further addition to this. Make sure to check our the Archive of suggestions. ;) Anyway to get to my point, it would be a hassle for Benj and Spaz to manage both a forum & Minecraft server. They'd need a separate forum for the server itself to prevent confusion.

Most likely not going to happen. At least for a while.

Last edited:
It's been tossed around a few times here and there, and yes... (leaked) it's been discussed before in staff chat. This isn't something that has been determined will come soon, but I think later on it would be pretty sweet to have. I do think the only viable gamemodes to have would be a Vanilla Survival/Towny type server, an SMP, or Skyblock since all three are relatively low maintenance and the first two do not require much of anything at all.

Additionally, if we wanted to do something allowing community members to contribute plugin/feature wise it'd probably need to be Skyblock since an SMP is quite literally basic Minecraft and an Vanilla/Towny server is pretty simple and dry. I definitely would love to have a server though!

It's been tossed around a few times here and there, and yes... (leaked) it's been discussed before in staff chat. This isn't something that has been determined will come soon, but I think later on it would be pretty sweet to have. I do think the only viable gamemodes to have would be a Vanilla Survival/Towny type server, an SMP, or Skyblock since all three are relatively low maintenance and the first two do not require much of anything at all.

Additionally, if we wanted to do something allowing community members to contribute plugin/feature wise it'd probably need to be Skyblock since an SMP is quite literally basic Minecraft and an Vanilla/Towny server is pretty simple and dry. I definitely would love to have a server though!
Thanks for your comments / suggestions!